YouMint.com is a website owned by MobileTree Media Private Limited. Wherever the term "YouMint" is used it represents the company MobileTree Media Private Limited and the services provided through YouMint.com. YouMint takes your privacy seriously.
- This policy covers how YouMint treats personal information that YouMint collects and receives, including information related to your past use of YouMint products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that YouMint does not own or control, or to people that YouMint does not employ or manage. In addition, certain YouMint associated companies have their own privacy statements which can be viewed by clicking on the links.
Choices for personal information
- You need an YouMint Account to use YouMint. YouMint asks for some personal information when you create an YouMint Account, including your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access. An YouMint Account allows you to access many of our services that require registration.
- As an YouMint member, you can create a profile or YouMint community that includes personal information, such as your mobile phone number, gender, age, occupation and interests, plus other content. Names of persons who have referred you, names of persons you have referred and names of persons that your referrals have referred would be visible for public viewing.
- When you invite new members into your network or send messages through YouMint, we collect and maintain information associated with those messages, including email addresses and content.
- When you send and receive SMS messages to or from the YouMint website, we collect and maintain information associated with those messages, such as the phone number, the wireless carrier associated with the phone number, the content of the message, and the date and time of the transaction.
- Your mobile number or any other personal information will not be revealed to anyone outside of YouMint. YouMint employees who get access to this information will be under a confidentiality agreement which will ensure protection of your privacy.
- YouMint only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of YouMint in the following limited circumstances:
- We provide such information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies or other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal information on our behalf. We require that these parties agree to process such information based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service , including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of YouMint, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- We will share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, (Aggregate non-personal information" is information that is recorded about users and collected into groups so that it no longer reflects or references an individually identifiable user.). Such information does not identify you individually
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
- We restrict access to personal information to YouMint employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
- YouMint processes personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this Policy or any applicable service-specific privacy notice. We review our data collection, storage and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store and process the personal information needed to provide or improve our services. We reserve the right to check for the accuracy of the information you provided whenever necessary.
- YouMint regularly reviews its compliance with this Policy. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or YouMint's treatment of personal information by contacting us through this web site or by e-mailing to us at support@YouMint.com When we receive complaints at this address, it is YouMint's policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between YouMint and an individual.
- You can update your profile information at any time on the YouMint.com website.
You can terminate your account at any time. If you terminate your account, your profile, including any messages in your inbox, will be removed from the site and deleted from YouMint servers. Because of the way we maintain this service such deletion may not be immediate, and residual copies of your profile information may remain on backup media.
- You can choose to delete your account and unsubscribe from our mails by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this policy
- If you have any additional questions or concerns about this Policy, please feel free to contact us through e-mail any time at support@YouMint.com
YouMint Media Private Limited
28 June, 2007